78 rpm Records For Sale
500 items. Mainly 1930s 40s 50s, light popular, 40 different labels.
01803 722357 or email firstname.lastname@example.org (Devon)
Alba radiogram available - also a few 12" 78s, mainly classical.
Unison, Eclipse, Broadcast, Electric Recording, Broadcast 12, Edison Bell, Zonophone (3 colours), London, Marconi wireless training, Sterno, Oriole, Dominion, Embassy, Coliseum, Durium, MGM, Aeollian, Imperial (2 colours), V disc, Piccadilly, Victor, RCA, Electrola.
There are apx 150 Columbia, 26 Rex, 11 Philips, apx 150 HMV (5 colours, 1 spanish), 69 Brunswick, 36 Parlophone (8 colours), 21 Regal (1 Spanish), 50 Decca (4 colours), 8 Capitol (2 colours).
OLD CAR BOOKS FOR SALE
Automobile Year Vol 1 to Vol 40 For Sale - complete set including the rare numbers 1, 2 & 3.
1953 - 1993
Automobile Year book of MODELS Vol 1, 2 & 3. 1982 - 1984
Hall-Toledo For Sale
eccentric valve seat grinder Long shaft model, can be used for fixed head engines.
Many new grind stones.
Recreation with FIA papers. This was Cyril Embry’s own project, (he did the 250Fs for Cameron Millar). Beautifully built using many original parts. Road registered and ready to go.
Contact Richard Pilkington on 01803 722 357 / e:email@example.com
Brabham BT 15 F3 1965
Single-seat race car. Chassis number AM65. 997cc Ford/Holbay. Hewland Mk 8 4-speed gearbox. Car built for Grahame Coaker (the "C" in March Cars). Raced in 1966 - history supplied by Duncan Rabagliati. Fully restored and ready to race. "Papers" applied for. Price £38,500 ono. Tel Chris Wilson 01462 790369 or Mobile 07812 010164
MK9T Spitfire 1944
Single seat variant available - (2 seater SOLD). Sole agent Tony Bianchi 01494 449810 or 07836 318053
Spares and other items for sale
Englebert Tyres - part worn
2 x 700 - 18; 3 x 600 - 18;
Richard Pilkington email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For the following items telephone Richard Pilkington 01803 722 357 or email email@example.com you must give a subject or your email will be put in Junk mail
- Carrozzeria Motto adhesive script in chrome colour sizes 84 mm or 103mm long £5 a pair. The script is precise, better than itlooks here!
- Magnetos: SEV similar to Bosch FF4A £80.
Piccard, Pictet Rototiller 1930 complete machine unused for many years but was in working order, comes with parts list.
Telephone Richard Pilkington 01803 722 357 - email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wynne’s Patent “Infallible” Hunter Meter in tin box complete with paperwork and deadmatch papers – good condition (tin box scruffy). 1923.
- Kodak No 1 Diomatic camera
- Cine Kodak Model B by Eastman Kodak Co Rochester NY in leather carrycase
- Adams Minex de Luxe model no. 992. Zeiss Tessar lens
- Justodrem lightmeter in leather case
- Paramount Pictures ashtray (metal) – complements of Famous-Lasky Film Service London